Throughout the pandemic, Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries has remained committed to the health and well-being of the communities in which we live and serve.
As COVID-19 rates have decreased, we have evolved our practices and protocols in response. Please note the following:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all high touch points continues at all Manitoba Liquor Marts, Casinos of Winnipeg, and the Shark Club Gaming Centre.
- Hand sanitization stations are installed in our Liquor Marts and throughout the Casinos of Winnipeg and the Shark Club Gaming Centre.
- Any Liquor & Lotteries employees who are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness are required to stay out of the workplace and follow public health guidelines.
- If you are a customer experiencing any symptoms, please do not visit our stores or venues.
Mask use is not mandatory but is a recommended form of protection against the spread of respiratory illnesses.
- For customers choosing to wear a mask, please be advised that we will continue to ask you to lower your mask when presenting your identification at a Liquor Mart with a controlled entrance. Visitors to the Casinos of Winnipeg will also be asked to temporarily lower their mask upon entry for identification purposes.
It is all our responsibility to keep each other safe and healthy by staying home when we are sick. If you are under the weather, please consider using some of our other options, including home delivery, click & collect, send-a-friend, PlayNow, or the Lotto Spot app.