Province of Manitoba: $610.4 million for provincial programs and initiatives related to health care, education, social services, housing and infrastructure.
Partners (from commissions, contributions, margins or handling fees):
- Manitoba hotel and restaurant industry: $100.2 million
- First Nations VLT siteholders: $62.8 million
- Private liquor retailers: $18.1 million
- Lottery retailers: $17.1 million
- $3.2 million went to community sponsorships
- $3.9 million went to the Bingo Volunteer Program in support of community, charitable and non-profit organizations
Social Responsibility: $12.0 million to support responsible gambling and responsible alcohol consumption programs, including research and treatment.
- $121.2 million to lottery players
- $4.7 billion to VLT players (VLT Payout Percentages: 93% customer payout, 7% revenue to Liquor and Lotteries)
- $2.3 billion to casino electronic gaming players (Casino Payout Percentages: 92% customer payout, 8% revenue to Liquor and Lotteries)