You are here

Contact Us

Your feedback is important to us. Please send in your comments, questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you!

  Thank you for reaching out

We are experiencing a high volume of inquiries; please note your message may take longer than normal to answer. If you are sharing a complaint or concern, please know that all feedback is read and shared with the correct department. Due to the high number of comments we are unable respond to every message.

  COVID-19 Updates

All operational changes made as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on our websites. Please monitor these sites and related social media channels for information:

  Liquor Mart - Shop Online

If you have questions about your Liquor Mart delivery or click and collect order in Winnipeg, please refer to our FAQ at


Please be assured that we do appreciate your comments and take them into consideration. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Contact Us

Pour soumettre une question en français, sélectionnez l’option « General Inquiries » dans le menu déroulant.

Upload a photo of the front of the Gift Card.
Upload a photo of the back of the Gift Card.
Upload a photo of the Gift Card Sales Receipt.

Terms of Use

Any submission made using this Contact form containing abusive or threatening language will be closed without reply or follow-up. Repeated contacts will be forwarded to legal authorities for investigation.

Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is committed to a respectful workplace - one which is safe, secure and free of harassment. We will not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination against our employees or customers by anyone; including other customers or members of the public.

Review Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries' Privacy Policy.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Corporate Offices


1555 Buffalo Pl
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 1L9
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Head Office
830 Empress St.
Winnipeg, MB, R3G 3H3
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
1390 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB, R3E 3R9
8:00 am - 4:30 pm


800 Rosser Avenue Unit A-6
Brandon, MB, R7A 6N5
8:00 am - 4:30 pm


223 Main Street
Morris, MB, R0G 1K0
8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Quick Links


News Releases