PRIVACY STATEMENT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
This personal information is being collected under the authority of the Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Act and the Employment Standards Code for the purpose of identifying, tracking and recruiting employment applicants and managing Human Resources Division programs and providing statistical information used to monitor employment equity and diversity. Other uses and disclosures may include third party service providers, law enforcement agencies or government entities as may be required by law. Any personal information obtained by way of investigation into personal history is being collected under the authority of the Liquor and Gaming Control Act for the purpose of obtaining and maintaining registration with the Liquor, Gaming & Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. It is protected by the Protection of Privacy provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Personal Health Information Act.
If you have any questions regarding the collection or management of this information, please contact the Privacy Coordinator at email@example.com.
INVESTIGATION AUTHORIZATION AND DECLARATION
- I certify that all of the information provided by me in this Employment Application and résumé are true.
- I understand that any false statements made in this Employment Application may disqualify me from consideration for employment. I acknowledge that any false statements made in this Employment Application could result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal, if revealed subsequent to my employment.
- I understand that I must obtain and maintain registration with the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba in order to remain employed with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries.
- I acknowledge that:
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries will pay any required registration fee to the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba on my behalf at the time of application for registration: and
- I will be obligated to reimburse the same in the event:
- My application for registration by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba is rejected: or
- I do not complete the probationary period of my employment with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries; or
- My employment with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is terminated at any time for just cause.
- In any case where I have an obligation to reimburse Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries as to the registration fee, I authorize a deduction, if not earlier paid, from any of my wages, salary or vacation pay due to me by Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries.