Changes to Liquor Mart Hours of Operation
Reduced hours to take effect Saturday, March 28 across Manitoba
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, and to better align our hours with other local retailers, Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is reducing the hours of operation at Liquor Marts across the province.
Beginning Saturday, March 28, Liquor Marts in Brandon and Winnipeg (with the exception of True North Square) will operate on the following schedule:
- Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Liquor Marts located throughout the province will also be adjusting their hours as required. Please visit liquormart.ca/hours for a complete listing.
While visiting Liquor Marts, we also remind our customers of the following:
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we are limiting the number of customers in our stores and in controlled entrance vestibules. We thank you for your patience.
- Product returns are not currently being accepted at this time. Please hold onto your item(s) and receipt as it will be honoured at a later date.
- Please pay with credit or debit whenever possible.
- We are happy to pack your purchases in a recyclable paper bag or box, but if you are bringing a reusable bag, please be prepared to pack your own items.
- Consider giving our home delivery service a try. Place and pay for orders online and receive next-day delivery to your door.
- And finally, most importantly, if you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and rest.